Relicell Solar batteries are maintenance-free batteries with a special gel electrolyte made by mixing acid electrolyte with pyrogenic silica. The design uses pasted plate grids with a large surface area with grids casted from a special Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver alloy that provides high corrosion resistance, and a special micro-porous synthetic separator.
Relicell Solar Gel batteries provide a much higher cyclic life compared to the AGM VRLA batteries and operate better in a partial state of charge and in high ambient temperatures.
These characteristics make it an ideal choice for solar applications and UPS applications that face long power outages and high temperature conditions. It’s thus ideally designed to operate in environmental conditions prevalent in the Indian sub-continent, Africa and much of South East Asia.
- Designlife of 10 years at 27°C.
- High-purity Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver alloy for good corrosion resistance.
- Microporous synthetic separators provide low electrical resistance.
- Addition of phosphoric acid for improved cyclic life.
- Cycle life of 500 cycles at 100% DoD and 1500 cycles at 40% DoD.
- Very low thermal runaway effect due to silica gel composition.
- High-purity material ensuring low self-discharge.
- Completely leak proof and maintenance-free.
- High impact ABS casing.
- 12V 35AH to 12V 200AH
- Solar and wind energy storage.
- Solar street and traffic lights.
- UPS with long backup.
- Telecommunications power supply.
- Power stations systems and Power plants.
- Electric and recreational vehicles.
- Golf carts.
- Marine boats and equipments.
- Medical equipments.
- Radar and satellite stations.
- Radar signalling systems.