Relicell Inverter batteries are specially designed for use with home and industrial inverters where traditionally flooded tubular batteries are normally used. Most inverters have chargers with high-ripple content that cause shedding of active materials in the battery plate. Hence, tubular batteries are preferred over flat plate maintenance-free batteries. Relicell Inverter batteries are specially designed to encapsulate the plates with gel electrolyte to prevent shedding.
Inverter batteries are completely maintenance-free. Acid spillage during transportation and usage is also completely eliminated thereby resulting in a hassle-free user experience.
- Designlife of 10 years at 27°C
- High-purity Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver alloy for good corrosion resistance
- Microporous Synthetic Separators provide low electrical resistance
- Addition of phosphoric acid for improved cyclic life
- Cycle life of 500 cycles at 100% DoD and 1500 cycles at 40% DoD
- Very low thermal runaway effect due to Silica Gel composition
- High-purity material ensuring low self-discharge
- Completely leak proof and maintenance-free
- High impact ABS casing
- Home and industrial inverters.
- UPS with long backup.
- Electric vehicles.
- Golf carts.
- Marine boats and equipment.
- 12V 750 Wh to 12V 1500 Wh